Freeplane is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Freeplane from your PCOpen source
. Further information on Open source can be found here
. You can read more about on Freeplane at http://sourceforge.net/projects/freeplane/
. Freeplane is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Freeplane directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Freeplane is C:\Program Files\Freeplane\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. freeplane.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 78.00 KB (79872 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Freeplane. They take 1.26 MB (1320657
bytes) on disk.
- freeplane.exe (78.00 KB)
- freeplaneConsole.exe (25.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The current page applies to Freeplane version 1.8.4
only. You can find below info on other versions of Freeplane:
...click to view all...
Freeplane is an application released by the software company Open source. Frequently, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase Freeplane is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Freeplane from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Freeplane or simply activate the Search field and type in "Freeplane". The Freeplane application will be found very quickly. When you click Freeplane in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Freeplane, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Freeplane:
- The web site of the application is: http://sourceforge.net/projects/freeplane/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Freeplane\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Freeplane.
8. After removing Freeplane, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Freeplane that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Freeplane with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Freeplane by Open source from your computer, we are not saying that Freeplane by Open source is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Freeplane in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 14:31:32.420