Freeplane is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Freeplane from your computerOpen source
. More data about Open source can be found here
. Click on http://sourceforge.net/projects/freeplane/
to get more information about Freeplane on Open source's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Freeplane folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall Freeplane by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Freeplane\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled freeplane.exe and occupies 77.50 KB (79360 bytes).
Freeplane is composed of the following executables which take 1.25 MB (1311441
bytes) on disk:
- freeplane.exe (77.50 KB)
- freeplaneConsole.exe (23.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The current page applies to Freeplane version 1.6.11
only. You can find below a few links to other Freeplane releases:
...click to view all...
Freeplane is an application by the software company Open source. Some users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Freeplane is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Freeplane from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Freeplane or simply click the Search feature and type in "Freeplane". If it exists on your system the Freeplane program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Freeplane in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Freeplane, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Freeplane:
- The publisher is: http://sourceforge.net/projects/freeplane/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Freeplane\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Freeplane.
8. After uninstalling Freeplane, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Freeplane that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Freeplane with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Freeplane by Open source from your PC, nor are we saying that Freeplane by Open source is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Freeplane supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-12-12 21:02:22.350