You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Chromium for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Chromium from your computerLos creadores de Chromium
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Los creadores de Chromium. Chromium is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName.000\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory, depending on the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for Chromium is C:\Users\UserName.000\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\82.0.4060.0\Installer\setup.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.85 MB (1937408 bytes) on disk and is called chrome.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Chromium. They take 5.71 MB (5987840
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.85 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (704.00 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (870.50 KB)
- setup.exe (2.33 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 82.0.4060.0
of Chromium. You can find here a few links to other Chromium releases:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program marketed by the software company Los creadores de Chromium. Some computer users try to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to remove Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Chromium from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Chromium or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Chromium". If it exists on your system the Chromium application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Chromium in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Chromium which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium from your computer, we are not saying that Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chromium in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-04-20 20:59:10.057