Chromium is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Chromium from your PCLos creadores de Chromium
. More information on Los creadores de Chromium can be seen here
. Chromium is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Chromium is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\75.0.3740.0\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled chrome.exe and occupies 1.65 MB (1724928 bytes).
Chromium is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.20 MB (5447680
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (1.65 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (647.50 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (759.00 KB)
- setup.exe (2.18 MB)
This info is about Chromium version 75.0.3740.0
only. For more Chromium versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program offered by Los creadores de Chromium. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to remove Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Chromium from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Chromium or simply click the Search field and type in "Chromium". The Chromium app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Chromium in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium from your computer, we are not saying that Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Chromium in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-26 18:07:42.470