You can find below details on how to remove Chromium for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Chromium from your systemLos creadores de Chromium
. More information on Los creadores de Chromium can be found here
. The program is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\85.0.4165.0\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Chromium. The program's main executable file is called chrome.exe and occupies 1.82 MB (1903616 bytes).
Chromium contains of the executables below. They take 7.53 MB (7895040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.82 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (717.50 KB)
- new_chrome_proxy.exe (715.00 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.16 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (890.50 KB)
- setup.exe (2.28 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 85.0.4165.0
of Chromium. You can find here a few links to other Chromium versions:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program offered by the software company Los creadores de Chromium. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Chromium from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Chromium or simply click the Search field and type in "Chromium". The Chromium application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Chromium in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Chromium which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium from your PC, nor are we saying that Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chromium supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 16:53:06.850