Chromium is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Chromium from your computerLos creadores de Chromium
. Go over here
where you can read more on Los creadores de Chromium. Chromium is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Chromium is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\74.0.3689.0\Installer\setup.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.76 MB (1847808 bytes) on disk and is named chrome.exe.
The following executables are contained in Chromium. They occupy 5.21 MB (5468160
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.76 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (562.50 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (674.00 KB)
- setup.exe (2.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 74.0.3689.0
of Chromium. You can find below a few links to other Chromium versions:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program marketed by Los creadores de Chromium. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to erase Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Chromium from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Chromium or simply click the Search feature and type in "Chromium". If it exists on your system the Chromium app will be found automatically. After you select Chromium in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Chromium which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium from your PC, we are not saying that Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Chromium supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-02 13:33:52.027