Chromium is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Chromium from your PCLos creadores de Chromium
. Additional info about Los creadores de Chromium can be found here
. Chromium is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\89.0.4361.0\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Chromium. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.94 MB (2034688 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Chromium. They take 7.48 MB (7842304
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.94 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (829.00 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.32 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (1,011.00 KB)
- setup.exe (2.42 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 89.0.4361.0
of Chromium. You can find below info on other application versions of Chromium:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program released by the software company Los creadores de Chromium. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to remove Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Chromium from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Chromium or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Chromium". If it exists on your system the Chromium app will be found very quickly. After you select Chromium in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Chromium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium from your computer, we are not saying that Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chromium in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-01-07 17:23:58.180