This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Chromium for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Chromium from your systemLos creadores de Chromium
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Los creadores de Chromium. Chromium is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\77.0.3845.0\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Chromium. chrome.exe is the Chromium's main executable file and it takes close to 1.58 MB (1659392 bytes) on disk.
Chromium contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.15 MB (8545792
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.58 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (599.00 KB)
- nacl64.exe (3.30 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (732.50 KB)
- setup.exe (1.97 MB)
The current web page applies to Chromium version 77.0.3845.0
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Chromium:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program offered by the software company Los creadores de Chromium. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to erase Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Chromium from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Chromium or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Chromium". The Chromium program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Chromium in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium from your PC, nor are we saying that Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Chromium supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-07 23:26:46.733