This page contains complete information on how to remove Chromium for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Chromium from your systemLos creadores de Chromium
. More info about Los creadores de Chromium can be seen here
. Usually the Chromium application is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Chromium is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\79.0.3921.0\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.71 MB (1789952 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Chromium. They take about 5.47 MB (5732352
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.71 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (708.00 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (868.00 KB)
- setup.exe (2.22 MB)
This info is about Chromium version 79.0.3921.0
only. Click on the links below for other Chromium versions:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application offered by Los creadores de Chromium. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to uninstall Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Chromium from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Chromium or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Chromium". The Chromium program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Chromium in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium from your computer, we are not saying that Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Chromium supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-09-22 13:25:38.670