This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Chromium for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Chromium from your PCLos creadores de Chromium
. Open here
for more information on Los creadores de Chromium. Chromium is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder, depending on the user's choice. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\85.0.4148.0\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Chromium. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.72 MB (1803264 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Chromium. They occupy an average of 6.55 MB (6863360
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.72 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (760.50 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.02 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (945.00 KB)
- setup.exe (2.14 MB)
This web page is about Chromium version 85.0.4148.0
only. You can find here a few links to other Chromium releases:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program released by the software company Los creadores de Chromium. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Chromium with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Chromium or simply click the Search field and type in "Chromium". If it is installed on your PC the Chromium program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Chromium in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium from your PC, we are not saying that Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chromium supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-05-24 18:55:38.643