This web page is about Chromium for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Chromium from your systemLos creadores de Chromium
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Los creadores de Chromium. Chromium is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory, depending on the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\83.0.4103.61\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Chromium. The application's main executable file is labeled chrome.exe and occupies 1.76 MB (1844224 bytes).
Chromium is comprised of the following executables which occupy 6.62 MB (6938624
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (1.76 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (665.50 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.23 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (827.00 KB)
- setup.exe (2.17 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 83.0.4103.61
of Chromium. You can find below a few links to other Chromium versions:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program by the software company Los creadores de Chromium. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Chromium from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Chromium or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Chromium". The Chromium app will be found automatically. After you click Chromium in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Chromium which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium from your PC, nor are we saying that Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Chromium supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-04 17:32:28.307