You can find below details on how to remove Chromium for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Chromium from your PCLos creadores de Chromium
. You can read more on Los creadores de Chromium or check for application updates here
. Chromium is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory, depending on the user's choice. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\74.0.3718.0\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Chromium. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.78 MB (1868800 bytes) on disk.
Chromium contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.35 MB (5611008
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.78 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (586.50 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (701.50 KB)
- setup.exe (2.31 MB)
This web page is about Chromium version 74.0.3718.0
only. For other Chromium versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application released by the software company Los creadores de Chromium. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Chromium from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Chromium or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Chromium". The Chromium application will be found automatically. When you click Chromium in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium from your PC, we are not saying that Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chromium supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-27 04:06:52.257