This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Chromium for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Chromium from your computerLos creadores de Chromium
. More data about Los creadores de Chromium can be seen here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Chromium by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\73.0.3666.0\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.60 MB (1676288 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Chromium. They take about 7.84 MB (8220672
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.60 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (501.50 KB)
- nacl64.exe (3.05 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (590.50 KB)
- setup.exe (2.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 73.0.3666.0
of Chromium. You can find below info on other application versions of Chromium:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application marketed by Los creadores de Chromium. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Chromium from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Chromium or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Chromium". If it is installed on your PC the Chromium program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Chromium in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Chromium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium from your PC, nor are we saying that Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chromium supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-09-27 03:32:26.323