You can find below details on how to remove Chromium for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Chromium from your systemLos creadores de Chromium
. More information on Los creadores de Chromium can be seen here
. Chromium is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory, depending on the user's option. You can remove Chromium by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\84.0.4146.0\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled chrome.exe and it has a size of 1.86 MB (1948160 bytes).
Chromium is comprised of the following executables which take 6.94 MB (7272960
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (1.86 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (708.00 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.21 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (875.00 KB)
- setup.exe (2.33 MB)
The current page applies to Chromium version 84.0.4146.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Chromium versions:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application released by the software company Los creadores de Chromium. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Chromium from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Chromium or simply click the Search field and type in "Chromium". If it is installed on your PC the Chromium program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Chromium in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium from your computer, nor are we saying that Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chromium supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-05-13 20:09:20.777