This page is about Chromium for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Chromium from your PCLos creadores de Chromium
. You can read more on Los creadores de Chromium or check for application updates here
. Usually the Chromium program is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Chromium is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\84.0.4125.0\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.70 MB (1784832 bytes) on disk.
Chromium installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.48 MB (9940480
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.70 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (590.00 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.12 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.32 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (726.50 KB)
- setup.exe (2.06 MB)
The current web page applies to Chromium version 84.0.4125.0
alone. You can find below a few links to other Chromium versions:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program marketed by the software company Los creadores de Chromium. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to remove Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Chromium with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Chromium or simply activate the Search field and type in "Chromium". If it is installed on your PC the Chromium application will be found automatically. After you select Chromium in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium from your PC, we are not saying that Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chromium in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-04-23 14:04:50.757