This web page is about Chromium for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Chromium from your PCLos creadores de Chromium
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Los creadores de Chromium. Chromium is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. Chromium's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\77.0.3865.75\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the Chromium's primary executable file and it takes around 1.82 MB (1905664 bytes) on disk.
Chromium installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.74 MB (6015488
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.82 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (723.00 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (894.00 KB)
- setup.exe (2.34 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 77.0.3865.75
of Chromium. Click on the links below for other Chromium versions:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application released by Los creadores de Chromium. Some users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to erase Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Chromium from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Chromium or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Chromium". The Chromium application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Chromium in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium from your computer, we are not saying that Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chromium supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-09-25 01:03:17.767