You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Chromium for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Chromium from your PCLos creadores de Chromium
. More data about Los creadores de Chromium can be found here
. Chromium is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\79.0.3923.0\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Chromium. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.71 MB (1789952 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Chromium. They take about 5.47 MB (5732352
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.71 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (708.00 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (868.00 KB)
- setup.exe (2.22 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 79.0.3923.0
of Chromium. You can find below info on other application versions of Chromium:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program offered by Los creadores de Chromium. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Chromium from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Chromium or simply activate the Search field and type in "Chromium". If it exists on your system the Chromium program will be found automatically. After you select Chromium in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium from your PC, nor are we saying that Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Chromium supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-09-24 11:31:50.560