This info is about Chromium for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Chromium from your computerLos creadores de Chromium
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Los creadores de Chromium. Chromium is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory, depending on the user's option. Chromium's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\71.0.3555.0\Installer\setup.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.65 MB (1731584 bytes) on disk and is called chrome.exe.
The executable files below are part of Chromium. They occupy an average of 4.55 MB (4766720
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.65 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (549.00 KB)
- setup.exe (2.36 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 71.0.3555.0
of Chromium. You can find below info on other releases of Chromium:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application marketed by the software company Los creadores de Chromium. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to remove Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Chromium from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Chromium or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Chromium". If it exists on your system the Chromium app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Chromium in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium from your PC, nor are we saying that Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Chromium supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-29 03:02:46.407