Chromium is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Chromium from your computerLos creadores de Chromium
. Further information on Los creadores de Chromium can be seen here
. Chromium is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can remove Chromium by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\73.0.3675.0\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. chrome.exe is the Chromium's primary executable file and it takes around 1.78 MB (1869824 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Chromium. They occupy 5.33 MB (5593088
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.78 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (579.50 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (693.50 KB)
- setup.exe (2.31 MB)
The current web page applies to Chromium version 73.0.3675.0
only. For more Chromium versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application offered by Los creadores de Chromium. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to uninstall Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Chromium with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Chromium or simply activate the Search field and type in "Chromium". If it exists on your system the Chromium program will be found automatically. After you select Chromium in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium from your computer, nor are we saying that Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Chromium supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-01-18 22:24:03.440