This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Chromium for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Chromium from your systemLos creadores de Chromium
. You can find out more on Los creadores de Chromium or check for application updates here
. Chromium is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing Chromium is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\71.0.3558.0\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.66 MB (1744896 bytes) on disk and is named chrome.exe.
The executables below are part of Chromium. They take about 4.54 MB (4757504
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.66 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (559.50 KB)
- setup.exe (2.33 MB)
This info is about Chromium version 71.0.3558.0
only. You can find here a few links to other Chromium versions:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program marketed by the software company Los creadores de Chromium. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to remove Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Chromium from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Chromium or simply click the Search feature and type in "Chromium". If it is installed on your PC the Chromium app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Chromium in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Chromium that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium from your computer, we are not saying that Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Chromium in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-04-24 16:40:33.637