This page is about Chromium for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Chromium from your systemLos creadores de Chromium
. Further information on Los creadores de Chromium can be found here
. Chromium is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove Chromium by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\87.0.4280.0\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. chrome.exe is the Chromium's main executable file and it occupies approximately 1.86 MB (1948160 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Chromium. They take 7.02 MB (7362560
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.86 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (747.00 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.20 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (931.00 KB)
- setup.exe (2.33 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 87.0.4280.0
of Chromium. You can find below a few links to other Chromium versions:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program marketed by the software company Los creadores de Chromium. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Chromium from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Chromium or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Chromium". If it is installed on your PC the Chromium application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Chromium in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Chromium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium from your computer, nor are we saying that Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Chromium in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-10-13 04:49:56.150