Chromium is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Chromium from your systemLos creadores de Chromium
. More information on Los creadores de Chromium can be seen here
. Usually the Chromium program is installed in the C:\Users\HPC-TIC-SIS04\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Chromium's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\HPC-TIC-SIS04\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\74.0.3711.0\Installer\setup.exe. Chromium's main file takes about 1.79 MB (1877504 bytes) and is named chrome.exe.
The executables below are part of Chromium. They take an average of 5.37 MB (5626880
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.79 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (586.00 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (701.00 KB)
- setup.exe (2.32 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 74.0.3711.0
of Chromium. You can find below a few links to other Chromium versions:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program by Los creadores de Chromium. Some computer users want to erase this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Chromium from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Chromium or simply click the Search field and type in "Chromium". If it exists on your system the Chromium program will be found very quickly. When you click Chromium in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium from your computer, nor are we saying that Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chromium supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-31 12:03:12.683