This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Chromium for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Chromium from your computerLos creadores de Chromium
. Further information on Los creadores de Chromium can be found here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Chromium by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\75.0.3770.90\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.51 MB (1584640 bytes) on disk and is named chrome.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Chromium. They take 7.71 MB (8081408
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.51 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (544.50 KB)
- nacl64.exe (3.18 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (635.50 KB)
- setup.exe (1.87 MB)
This data is about Chromium version 75.0.3770.90
only. You can find below info on other versions of Chromium:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program marketed by Los creadores de Chromium. Some people choose to erase this application. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Chromium or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Chromium". If it is installed on your PC the Chromium application will be found very quickly. When you select Chromium in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Chromium that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium from your PC, we are not saying that Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chromium in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-06-19 19:52:50.617