This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Chromium for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Chromium from your systemLos creadores de Chromium
. Additional info about Los creadores de Chromium can be read here
. Chromium is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\74.0.3701.0\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Chromium. Chromium's primary file takes about 1.79 MB (1878016 bytes) and is named chrome.exe.
Chromium contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.37 MB (5626880
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.79 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (586.00 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (701.00 KB)
- setup.exe (2.32 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 74.0.3701.0
of Chromium. You can find below info on other releases of Chromium:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application by the software company Los creadores de Chromium. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to uninstall Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Chromium from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Chromium or simply click the Search field and type in "Chromium". If it is installed on your PC the Chromium application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Chromium in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Chromium which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium from your computer, we are not saying that Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Chromium in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-11 02:45:24.750