Chromium is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Chromium from your PCLos creadores de Chromium
. You can find out more on Los creadores de Chromium or check for application updates here
. Chromium is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. Chromium's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\78.0.3872.0\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.70 MB (1787392 bytes) on disk.
Chromium contains of the executables below. They take 5.47 MB (5733376
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.70 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (709.00 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (870.00 KB)
- setup.exe (2.22 MB)
The current web page applies to Chromium version 78.0.3872.0
only. You can find below info on other releases of Chromium:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program released by the software company Los creadores de Chromium. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Chromium from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Chromium or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Chromium". If it exists on your system the Chromium program will be found very quickly. After you click Chromium in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Chromium which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium from your PC, we are not saying that Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Chromium in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-08-01 18:27:45.593