You can find below detailed information on how to remove Chromium for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Chromium from your computerLos creadores de Chromium
. You can find out more on Los creadores de Chromium or check for application updates here
. Usually the Chromium application is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\80.0.3987.132\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Chromium. chrome.exe is the Chromium's main executable file and it occupies about 1.65 MB (1733632 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Chromium. They take about 5.29 MB (5550592
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.65 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (669.00 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (825.00 KB)
- setup.exe (2.18 MB)
This web page is about Chromium version 80.0.3987.132
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Chromium:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program released by Los creadores de Chromium. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Chromium from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Chromium or simply click the Search field and type in "Chromium". The Chromium app will be found very quickly. When you click Chromium in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Chromium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium from your computer, nor are we saying that Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chromium supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-03-15 08:50:44.420