You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Chromium for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Chromium from your systemLos creadores de Chromium
. More information on Los creadores de Chromium can be found here
. Chromium is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Chromium is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\81.0.4025.0\Installer\setup.exe. Chromium's main file takes around 1.74 MB (1828352 bytes) and is called chrome.exe.
Chromium is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.64 MB (5917696
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (1.74 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (717.00 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (882.50 KB)
- setup.exe (2.34 MB)
The current web page applies to Chromium version 81.0.4025.0
only. For other Chromium versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application marketed by the software company Los creadores de Chromium. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to remove Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Chromium from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Chromium or simply click the Search feature and type in "Chromium". The Chromium program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Chromium in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium from your PC, we are not saying that Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Chromium in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-03-10 17:25:22.430