This web page is about Chromium for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Chromium from your computerLos creadores de Chromium
. Further information on Los creadores de Chromium can be seen here
. Usually the Chromium application is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Chromium by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\85.0.4167.0\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.82 MB (1903616 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Chromium. They occupy an average of 6.83 MB (7164416
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.82 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (717.50 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.16 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (890.50 KB)
- setup.exe (2.29 MB)
This web page is about Chromium version 85.0.4167.0
only. You can find below info on other versions of Chromium:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application released by Los creadores de Chromium. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Chromium from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Chromium or simply click the Search field and type in "Chromium". If it is installed on your PC the Chromium program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Chromium in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium from your computer, nor are we saying that Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Chromium in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-01-10 09:11:03.063