Chromium is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Chromium from your PCLos creadores de Chromium
. More info about Los creadores de Chromium can be found here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. You can remove Chromium by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\88.0.4302.0\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Chromium's main file takes about 1.73 MB (1808896 bytes) and is called chrome.exe.
The executables below are part of Chromium. They occupy about 9.53 MB (9990656
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.73 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (640.00 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.12 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.22 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (792.50 KB)
- setup.exe (2.06 MB)
This data is about Chromium version 88.0.4302.0
only. You can find below a few links to other Chromium versions:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program by the software company Los creadores de Chromium. Frequently, users try to remove it. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to remove Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Chromium from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Chromium or simply click the Search field and type in "Chromium". If it exists on your system the Chromium app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Chromium in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Chromium that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium from your computer, nor are we saying that Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Chromium supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-11-01 19:45:17.320