You can find below detailed information on how to remove Chromium for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Chromium from your PCLos creadores de Chromium
. Further information on Los creadores de Chromium can be seen here
. The application is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Chromium is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\86.0.4240.0\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called chrome.exe and its approximative size is 1.85 MB (1943040 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Chromium. They occupy 7.00 MB (7339520
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.85 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (742.00 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.20 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (924.50 KB)
- setup.exe (2.32 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 86.0.4240.0
of Chromium. You can find below info on other application versions of Chromium:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application by Los creadores de Chromium. Frequently, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Chromium from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Chromium or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Chromium". If it is installed on your PC the Chromium app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Chromium in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium from your PC, nor are we saying that Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chromium supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-21 08:35:48.847