Catalyst Control Center
This info is about Catalyst Control Center for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your systemNazwa firmy
. More information on Nazwa firmy can be found here
. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on Catalyst Control Center on Nazwa firmy's website. Usually the Catalyst Control Center program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. CCC.exe is the Catalyst Control Center's primary executable file and it occupies circa 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Catalyst Control Center. They take 7.03 MB (7371872
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.59 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (285.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This page is about Catalyst Control Center version 2013.0328.2218.38225
only. For other Catalyst Control Center versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is a program marketed by Nazwa firmy. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to uninstall Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the Catalyst Control Center program will be found automatically. When you select Catalyst Control Center in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Catalyst Control Center by Nazwa firmy from your computer, nor are we saying that Catalyst Control Center by Nazwa firmy is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Catalyst Control Center in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-30 06:48:24.247