Catalyst Control Center
This info is about Catalyst Control Center for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your computerNazwa firmy
. Further information on Nazwa firmy can be seen here
. You can read more about related to Catalyst Control Center at http://www.ati.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. CCC.exe is the Catalyst Control Center's primary executable file and it takes about 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
Catalyst Control Center is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.75 MB (2883200
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Catalyst Control Center version 2012.0213.2346.42473
only. For other Catalyst Control Center versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is a program released by Nazwa firmy. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to remove Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Catalyst Control Center from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the Catalyst Control Center app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Catalyst Control Center in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Catalyst Control Center by Nazwa firmy from your PC, we are not saying that Catalyst Control Center by Nazwa firmy is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Catalyst Control Center in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-20 08:20:26.837