Catalyst Control Center
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Catalyst Control Center for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your PCNazwa firmy
. More information on Nazwa firmy can be seen here
. More info about the application Catalyst Control Center can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the Catalyst Control Center program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during install. CLI.exe is the Catalyst Control Center's primary executable file and it occupies close to 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
Catalyst Control Center contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.59 MB (3760640
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This page is about Catalyst Control Center version 2013.0906.1035.17096
alone. You can find here a few links to other Catalyst Control Center releases:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is an application marketed by Nazwa firmy. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search field and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it exists on your system the Catalyst Control Center app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Catalyst Control Center in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Catalyst Control Center by Nazwa firmy from your computer, nor are we saying that Catalyst Control Center by Nazwa firmy is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-25 13:24:55.237