Catalyst Control Center
This info is about Catalyst Control Center for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your computerNazwa firmy
. Further information on Nazwa firmy can be found here
. You can read more about related to Catalyst Control Center at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the Catalyst Control Center application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. The program's main executable file is titled CCC.exe and occupies 292.00 KB (299008 bytes).
Catalyst Control Center is comprised of the following executables which take 2.52 MB (2637440
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
This page is about Catalyst Control Center version 2011.1105.2338.40591
only. You can find below a few links to other Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is an application by the software company Nazwa firmy. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. This is hard because removing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Catalyst Control Center from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it exists on your system the Catalyst Control Center application will be found very quickly. When you click Catalyst Control Center in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Catalyst Control Center by Nazwa firmy from your PC, we are not saying that Catalyst Control Center by Nazwa firmy is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-31 21:23:42.910