Catalyst Control Center
This info is about Catalyst Control Center for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your computerNazwa firmy
. Further information on Nazwa firmy can be found here
. More data about the software Catalyst Control Center can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. Catalyst Control Center is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, regulated by the user's choice. The program's main executable file is named CCC.exe and occupies 300.70 KB (307912 bytes).
Catalyst Control Center contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.47 MB (7837928
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.66 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This info is about Catalyst Control Center version 2012.0815.2143.37180
alone. You can find below a few links to other Catalyst Control Center releases:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is an application released by Nazwa firmy. Some people want to erase it. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Catalyst Control Center". The Catalyst Control Center app will be found very quickly. When you click Catalyst Control Center in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Catalyst Control Center by Nazwa firmy from your PC, we are not saying that Catalyst Control Center by Nazwa firmy is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-03-14 06:33:41.730