Catalyst Control Center
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Catalyst Control Center for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your PCNazwa firmy
. Further information on Nazwa firmy can be found here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more information about Catalyst Control Center on Nazwa firmy's website. Catalyst Control Center is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, subject to the user's decision. The application's main executable file occupies 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk and is titled CCC.exe.
Catalyst Control Center installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.51 MB (6830720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (621.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current page applies to Catalyst Control Center version 2012.0418.645.10054
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Catalyst Control Center:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is a program marketed by Nazwa firmy. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to uninstall Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Catalyst Control Center from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search field and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the Catalyst Control Center app will be found automatically. When you select Catalyst Control Center in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Catalyst Control Center by Nazwa firmy from your computer, we are not saying that Catalyst Control Center by Nazwa firmy is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-17 16:12:17.703