Catalyst Control Center
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Catalyst Control Center for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your computerNazwa firmy
. You can read more on Nazwa firmy or check for application updates here
. More details about the software Catalyst Control Center can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the Catalyst Control Center application is placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. CLI.exe is the Catalyst Control Center's main executable file and it takes approximately 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk.
Catalyst Control Center installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.17 MB (4370944
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Catalyst Control Center version 2011.0707.2315.39839
only. You can find below a few links to other Catalyst Control Center releases:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is an application released by Nazwa firmy. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Catalyst Control Center from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the Catalyst Control Center app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Catalyst Control Center in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Catalyst Control Center by Nazwa firmy from your PC, nor are we saying that Catalyst Control Center by Nazwa firmy is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Catalyst Control Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-04 16:46:56.450