Catalyst Control Center
Catalyst Control Center is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your PCNazwa firmy
. More info about Nazwa firmy can be read here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more facts about Catalyst Control Center on Nazwa firmy's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. CCC.exe is the Catalyst Control Center's primary executable file and it takes about 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Catalyst Control Center. They take about 6.75 MB (7079672
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.74 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This info is about Catalyst Control Center version 2012.1219.1521.27485
alone. For more Catalyst Control Center versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is an application released by Nazwa firmy. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Catalyst Control Center from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "Catalyst Control Center". The Catalyst Control Center program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Catalyst Control Center in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Catalyst Control Center by Nazwa firmy from your computer, nor are we saying that Catalyst Control Center by Nazwa firmy is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-22 20:07:26.877