Catalyst Control Center
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your systemNazwa firmy
. Go over here
for more information on Nazwa firmy. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on Catalyst Control Center on Nazwa firmy's web page. Catalyst Control Center is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. CCC.exe is the Catalyst Control Center's primary executable file and it occupies about 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Catalyst Control Center. They occupy an average of 2.75 MB (2883200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
This web page is about Catalyst Control Center version 2012.0203.1528.27522
alone. You can find below a few links to other Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is a program released by Nazwa firmy. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Catalyst Control Center from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search field and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the Catalyst Control Center application will be found very quickly. After you click Catalyst Control Center in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Catalyst Control Center by Nazwa firmy from your PC, we are not saying that Catalyst Control Center by Nazwa firmy is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Catalyst Control Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-10-17 12:23:54.717