Catalyst Control Center
Catalyst Control Center is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your PCNazwa firmy
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Nazwa firmy. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more data about Catalyst Control Center on Nazwa firmy's website. Catalyst Control Center is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
Catalyst Control Center is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.72 MB (6000640
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (384.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (396.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
The current page applies to Catalyst Control Center version 2013.0924.1041.17289
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Catalyst Control Center:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is an application offered by the software company Nazwa firmy. Some computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to remove Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Catalyst Control Center from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search field and type in "Catalyst Control Center". The Catalyst Control Center program will be found very quickly. After you select Catalyst Control Center in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Catalyst Control Center by Nazwa firmy from your computer, we are not saying that Catalyst Control Center by Nazwa firmy is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Catalyst Control Center in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-19 03:44:29.293