Catalyst Control Center
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Catalyst Control Center for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your computerNazwa firmy
. Take a look here
for more details on Nazwa firmy. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on Catalyst Control Center on Nazwa firmy's website. Catalyst Control Center is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's decision. The application's main executable file has a size of 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk and is called CCC.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Catalyst Control Center. They take 6.75 MB (7079520
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.59 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.0204.1539.28035
of Catalyst Control Center. You can find here a few links to other Catalyst Control Center releases:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is a program offered by the software company Nazwa firmy. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search field and type in "Catalyst Control Center". The Catalyst Control Center application will be found automatically. When you select Catalyst Control Center in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Catalyst Control Center by Nazwa firmy from your PC, nor are we saying that Catalyst Control Center by Nazwa firmy is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Catalyst Control Center in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-19 19:21:24.977