Catalyst Control Center
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your computerNazwa firmy
. Check out here
for more information on Nazwa firmy. You can get more details related to Catalyst Control Center at http://www.ati.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The application's main executable file is named CCC.exe and occupies 292.00 KB (299008 bytes).
The executables below are part of Catalyst Control Center. They occupy an average of 6.52 MB (6833832
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.66 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This info is about Catalyst Control Center version 2012.0910.2204.37810
only. Click on the links below for other Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is a program released by the software company Nazwa firmy. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Catalyst Control Center from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the Catalyst Control Center program will be found very quickly. After you click Catalyst Control Center in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Catalyst Control Center by Nazwa firmy from your PC, nor are we saying that Catalyst Control Center by Nazwa firmy is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Catalyst Control Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-12 19:36:42.163