Catalyst Control Center
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Catalyst Control Center for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your PCNazwa firmy
. Open here
for more info on Nazwa firmy. You can get more details on Catalyst Control Center at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the Catalyst Control Center application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The program's main executable file has a size of 300.70 KB (307912 bytes) on disk and is titled CCC.exe.
Catalyst Control Center contains of the executables below. They take 8.86 MB (9288856
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current page applies to Catalyst Control Center version 2011.1207.217.3953
alone. You can find below a few links to other Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is an application offered by the software company Nazwa firmy. Frequently, users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to remove Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Catalyst Control Center from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search field and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it exists on your system the Catalyst Control Center app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Catalyst Control Center in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Catalyst Control Center by Nazwa firmy from your computer, we are not saying that Catalyst Control Center by Nazwa firmy is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-16 10:12:45.190