Catalyst Control Center
Catalyst Control Center is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your systemNazwa firmy
. You can read more on Nazwa firmy or check for application updates here
. More details about the application Catalyst Control Center can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The application's main executable file occupies 749.20 KB (767176 bytes) on disk and is labeled CLIStart.exe.
Catalyst Control Center installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.29 MB (2402192
bytes) on disk.
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012.0207.2312.41523
of Catalyst Control Center. You can find below info on other application versions of Catalyst Control Center:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is a program offered by Nazwa firmy. Some people try to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to erase Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Catalyst Control Center from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search field and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it exists on your system the Catalyst Control Center app will be found very quickly. When you click Catalyst Control Center in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Catalyst Control Center by Nazwa firmy from your computer, we are not saying that Catalyst Control Center by Nazwa firmy is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-08-07 07:59:08.927