Catalyst Control Center
Catalyst Control Center is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your computerNazwa firmy
. Go over here
for more details on Nazwa firmy. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more information about Catalyst Control Center on Nazwa firmy's website. Usually the Catalyst Control Center program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during install. MOM.InstallProxy.exe is the Catalyst Control Center's main executable file and it occupies about 293.50 KB (300544 bytes) on disk.
Catalyst Control Center installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 293.50 KB (300544
bytes) on disk.
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This info is about Catalyst Control Center version 2013.0722.2226.38431
only. For other Catalyst Control Center versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is a program by Nazwa firmy. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it exists on your system the Catalyst Control Center program will be found very quickly. After you click Catalyst Control Center in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Catalyst Control Center by Nazwa firmy from your computer, nor are we saying that Catalyst Control Center by Nazwa firmy is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Catalyst Control Center supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-19 07:55:51.200