Catalyst Control Center
This web page is about Catalyst Control Center for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your systemNazwa firmy
. Additional info about Nazwa firmy can be read here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more details about Catalyst Control Center on Nazwa firmy's website. Usually the Catalyst Control Center program is placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. The program's main executable file occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is named CLI.exe.
The executables below are part of Catalyst Control Center. They occupy an average of 3.37 MB (3535360
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
The current page applies to Catalyst Control Center version 2012.0127.738.13598
only. Click on the links below for other Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is an application by Nazwa firmy. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search field and type in "Catalyst Control Center". The Catalyst Control Center program will be found very quickly. After you select Catalyst Control Center in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Catalyst Control Center by Nazwa firmy from your PC, nor are we saying that Catalyst Control Center by Nazwa firmy is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 14:13:48.170