Catalyst Control Center
This web page is about Catalyst Control Center for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your PCNazwa firmy
. Check out here
for more information on Nazwa firmy. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on Catalyst Control Center on Nazwa firmy's web page. Usually the Catalyst Control Center application is placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. amdprw.exe is the Catalyst Control Center's main executable file and it takes approximately 410.52 KB (420368 bytes) on disk.
Catalyst Control Center is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.64 MB (4860944
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
- amdprw.exe (410.52 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (68.00 KB)
This info is about Catalyst Control Center version 2011.0209.2146.38988
only. For more Catalyst Control Center versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is an application by Nazwa firmy. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Catalyst Control Center from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "Catalyst Control Center". The Catalyst Control Center program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Catalyst Control Center in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Catalyst Control Center by Nazwa firmy from your PC, nor are we saying that Catalyst Control Center by Nazwa firmy is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-26 09:22:13.740