Catalyst Control Center
Catalyst Control Center is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your PCNazwa firmy
. More info about Nazwa firmy can be seen here
. More information about Catalyst Control Center can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file is called CCC.exe and it has a size of 292.00 KB (299008 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Catalyst Control Center. They take about 6.51 MB (6825600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (616.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Catalyst Control Center version 2011.1223.328.5994
alone. Click on the links below for other Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is an application offered by Nazwa firmy. Some people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to remove Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Catalyst Control Center with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search field and type in "Catalyst Control Center". The Catalyst Control Center program will be found automatically. After you click Catalyst Control Center in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Catalyst Control Center by Nazwa firmy from your computer, we are not saying that Catalyst Control Center by Nazwa firmy is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-29 19:31:03.830