Catalyst Control Center
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Catalyst Control Center for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your computerNazwa firmy
. More data about Nazwa firmy can be found here
. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on Catalyst Control Center on Nazwa firmy's page. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is titled CCC.exe and its approximative size is 292.00 KB (299008 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Catalyst Control Center. They occupy about 6.52 MB (6834432
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.75 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This page is about Catalyst Control Center version 2013.0505.433.6274
only. Click on the links below for other Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is an application marketed by the software company Nazwa firmy. Some users choose to erase this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Catalyst Control Center from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search field and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it exists on your system the Catalyst Control Center application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Catalyst Control Center in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Catalyst Control Center by Nazwa firmy from your PC, we are not saying that Catalyst Control Center by Nazwa firmy is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-22 19:38:48.277