Catalyst Control Center
This web page is about Catalyst Control Center for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your PCNazwa firmy
. Further information on Nazwa firmy can be found here
. Detailed information about Catalyst Control Center can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. Catalyst Control Center is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The program's main executable file occupies 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk and is called CLI.exe.
Catalyst Control Center installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.61 MB (6931552
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nusb3mon.exe (95.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.59 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current page applies to Catalyst Control Center version 2013.0214.1719.31049
alone. Click on the links below for other Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is a program offered by Nazwa firmy. Some people decide to erase it. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Catalyst Control Center from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the Catalyst Control Center app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Catalyst Control Center in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Catalyst Control Center by Nazwa firmy from your PC, nor are we saying that Catalyst Control Center by Nazwa firmy is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-12 12:22:33.320